Santa sings about his new diet in our catchy Christmas single.
- You can download the MP3 here.
- If you look closely you can spot a Storm Trooper covered in tinsel.
- The shots in studio are actually the takes you hear in the final song.
- The backing vocals in the bridge are, “Cauli-rice, Almond Flour, Xylitol, Coconut Oil” and “Bacon please, lots of cheese, creamed coffee!”
- In the shot where Simon and Tim P have swapped clothing, Tim S and Rich were doing unspeakable things off camera. We would tell you what they were doing, but as mentioned, they’re unspeakable.
- The original draft of the song was written by Simon in about 20 minutes before work.
- Tim Noakes was offered a role as an elf in the video, but he was late in getting back to us as he was sorting out a court case (which, in his defense, is probably better time spent than dressing up as an elf). He did however get back to us and said, “AMAZING! Well done. It has my 100% support and enthusiastic backing. It is so clever and well done.” It’s good to know the video is on the green list. Thanks Tim!