So you’ve proposed and they’ve said yes, but what you might not realise is that sometimes the time between “Yes” and “I do” can be fairly taxing. Luckily we’re here to help… whether the lucky couple like it or not!
- You can download the MP3 here.
- We do know people called Angela, Paul and we even know an Uncle Ernest. None of them have ever behaved badly at weddings, or done anything we’ve accused them of doing in this song. They’re all lovely. Except for Paul.
- Whilst we didn’t actually walk Erin down the aisle, we did play at their wedding reception. You can learn more about The Covers Streep here.
- All the main women named in the guest list are from Lou Bega’s Mambo No. 5.
- This music video was released on Valentine’s Day, and is the first song we’ve recorded for our upcoming album, currently titled Matthew Mole’s Greatest Hits. We had originally aimed to do one song and release the album in 2019 or 2020, but let’s just say the release date is now 2070 to be safe.